Help Me Find My Device ID
Choose your phone below for instructions, or see a list of compatible phones.
Find your Device ID on your phone
Remove the battery from your phone.
Locate the device ID (IMEI, ESN, or MEID) number on the inside of your phone.
Find your Android's Device ID (Option 2)
Dial *#06# to have your IMEI/MEID/ESN show up on your screen.
Find your Device ID:
- Go to the Start screen
- Tap the right arrow (located in the upper-right)
- Tap Settings
- Tap About
- Tap More Info and the MEID number will show
Find your Device ID on your phone:
- Remove the battery from your phone.
- Locate the device ID (IMEI, ESN, or MEID) number on the inside of your phone.
BYOD Eligibility Rules
- Service must be ended for 60 days or more for phones used with Virgin, Boost or Sprint.
- If it is a Virgin Mobile or Boost Mobile phone, it must be active on the appropriate prepaid account for 12 months before it can be eligible for Cintex Wireless.
- All contractual and financial obligations must be met with Sprint before a phone can be eligible.
- If the phone is flagged as lost or stolen, it is ineligible. You must call Sprint to unflag the phone.
- Leased phones are ineligible.
Frequently Asked Questions
All qualified Cintex Wireless customers will receive:
- FREE Smartphone
- 4.5GB FREE Monthly Data
- FREE Unlimited Monthy Minutes
- FREE Unlimited Monthy Texts
- Nationwide Calling
- FREE Voicemail Account, Call Waiting and Caller ID
- FREE 911
- 411 Directory Assistance 911 & 411 calls
- FREE Domestic Roaming
- Text & Picture Messaging
Cintex Wireless is a federal Lifeline Assistance program. Lifeline Assistance is a government benefit program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund for which you must qualify. The Lifeline Assistance program is available for only one landline or wireless account per household.
Only eligible individuals may enroll in the Lifeline program. Lifeline service is limited to only one wireless or landline Lifeline benefit per household. You also cannot receive Lifeline benefits from multiple service providers.
You may qualify for Lifeline Service in your area if you already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Eligibility Programs for Residents of Federally-Recognized Tribal Lands: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Headstart (meeting income qualifying standards) (Tribal).
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
The table below provides the maximum income you can have to be eligible for service.
Number Persons in Household Annual Income:
Household Size 48 Contiguous States, DC, & Territories Alaska Hawaii 1 person $17,388 $21,722 $20,007 2 people $23,517 $29,390 $27,054 3 people $29,646 $37,058 $34,101 4 people $35,775 $44,726 $41,148 5 people $41,904 $52,394 $48,195 6 people $48,033 $60,062 $55,242 7 people $54,162 $67,730 $62,289 8 people $60,291 $75,398 $69,336 For each additional person, add $6,129 $7,668 $7,047
Note: The Federal Poverty Guidelines are adjusted annually, and the above chart reflects guidelines for 2021.
Once your Lifeline benefit is transferred to Cintex Wireless, you will no longer receive a Lifeline benefit from your current carrier since you can only get one Lifeline benefit per household. By applying to Cintex Wireless service, you are consenting to this Lifeline benefit transfer.
There are many different ways to apply for Cintex Wireless Lifeline Service. You may:
- Apply online here.
- Call Customer Care at +1 (855)655-3097.
- Speak to a representative in your neighborhood. The representative will help you apply. Along with proof of eligibility, you will be required to provide proof of address and identity to qualify for a free Cintex Wireless phone. Once the representative receives confirmation that you are approved for Lifeline service, you will be provided with a free phone. The representative will help you activate it.
Yes, if you are approved, you can even keep your current phone number. Here’s how:
Once you receive your Cintex Wireless phone, you can contact Customer Care at +1 (855)655-3097 and a representative will help you keep your current number. Just call from a different phone and have your account number and password.
- Power off your phone and locate the SIM tray.
- Insert the SIM tool or a paper clip into the hole and remove the SIM tray.
- Punch out the correct size SIM Card and insert it into the tray.
- Push the tray back gently into the device and power on your device.
- Now you can begin to enjoy your FREE NewPhone Wireless service!