About the Lifeline Program
Lifeline Assistance is a federal government program supported by the Universal Fund. Enrollment is available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria. You may quality if you participate in certain public assistance programs. You may also qualify based on your household income. In order to become a Cintex Wireless subscribers you must provide proof of program participation or proof of income.
You qualify for Lifeline Service in your area if you already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Eligibility Programs for Residents of Federally-Recognized Tribal Lands: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TATNF), Headstart (meeting income qualifying standards) (Tribal)
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG). The
table below provides the maximum income you can have to be eligible for service.
Number Persons in Household Annual Income:
48 Contiguous States, D.C., and Territories
For each additional person, add
You may also qualify if your total household income meets Federal Poverty Guidelines. To find out if you qualify today, sign up by clicking the link below, or call Cintex Wireless, Toll-FREE at 1-(855)-655-3097.
Cintex Wireless is proud to provide Lifeline wireless phone service to those in need.